Kerry's BBQ Ribs
These fall-off-the-bone ribs will become a favorite!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 rack(s) Baby back ribs, fresh
- 2 tablespoon(s) Penzeys 3000 BBQ rub, or your favorite BBQ rub
- 1 bottle(s) Leinenkugel's Creamy DarK beer, or favorite dark beer
- 1 cup(s) Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce, or your favorite BBQ sauce
- 1 Store bought foil roasting pan with cover
- Remove the membrane from the boney side of the rib rack; use a knife to get under the membrane and lift up a small portion; use a piece of dry paper towel to grasp the membrane and pull completely off the length of the rack.
- Sprinkle BBQ rub on both sides of rack, wrap in plastic wrap and place in refrigerator for 2 hours, or overnight. Take out of refrigerator and allow to set at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Start grill and bring up to 400 degrees. Grill ribs over direct heat for 15 minutes per side, giving the ribs a nice grilled char and flavor. Transfer ribs to a foil roasting pan, meaty side up.
- Add 12 oz. bottle of dark beer to roasting pan. Seal pan with foil top.
- Roast in 250 degree oven for 3 1/2 hours. 1 hour before finished, remove pan from oven, turn ribs over carefully, and brush boney side of ribs with 1/3 of BBQ sauce. Return to oven. 30 minutes before finished, carefully turn over ribs again andcarrots eats side of ribs liberally with remaining sauce. Cover and return to oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove from roasting pan and serve with additional sauce if desired. Enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChefKerryLee and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note