I like that this is not sickly-sweet. Used freshly-squeezed orange juice. I think that is the key to this punch!
Yield: Makes 18 cups
More From Southern Living
- 1 (12-oz.) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1 (7.5-oz.) container frozen lemon juice from concentrate, thawed
- 1 pt. bourbon, chilled
- 1 (2-liter) bottle lemon-lime soft drink, chilled
- 1 (1-liter) bottle club soda, chilled
- Garnish: lemon slices
- 1. Stir together first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Slowly add soft drink and club soda. Serve immediately over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Screwdriver Punch: Substitute 2 (12-oz.) cans frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed, for first 3 ingredients, and 1 pt. vodka for bourbon.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages