Kentucky Hot Browns With Smoked Turkey
- 1 (1.32-oz.) envelope country gravy mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups (6 oz.) freshly shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 5 (1-oz.) rye or wheat bread slices, toasted
- Parchment paper
- 1 (9-oz.) package OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Shaved Smoked Turkey
- 6 fully-cooked bacon slices
- 2 plum tomatoes, sliced
- Garnishes: freshly cracked pepper, fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Preheat broiler with oven rack 6 inches from heat. Prepare gravy according to package directions, substituting 1 cup milk for water. Remove from heat. Whisk in 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese; season with salt and pepper to taste. (Sauce will be thick.)
- Arrange bread slices in a parchment paper-lined 15- x 10-inch jelly-roll pan. Top with turkey and sauce; sprinkle with remaining 1 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Broil 5 to 6 minutes or until cheese is melted and lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, microwave bacon according to package directions until crisp; crumble. Top each sandwich with crumbled bacon and tomato slices. Garnish, if desired. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note