Kentucky Hot Browns With Smoked Turkey
- 1 (1.32-oz.) envelope country gravy mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups (6 oz.) freshly shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 5 (1-oz.) rye or wheat bread slices, toasted
- Parchment paper
- 1 (9-oz.) package OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Shaved Smoked Turkey
- 6 fully-cooked bacon slices
- 2 plum tomatoes, sliced
- Garnishes: freshly cracked pepper, fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Preheat broiler with oven rack 6 inches from heat. Prepare gravy according to package directions, substituting 1 cup milk for water. Remove from heat. Whisk in 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese; season with salt and pepper to taste. (Sauce will be thick.)
- Arrange bread slices in a parchment paper-lined 15- x 10-inch jelly-roll pan. Top with turkey and sauce; sprinkle with remaining 1 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Broil 5 to 6 minutes or until cheese is melted and lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, microwave bacon according to package directions until crisp; crumble. Top each sandwich with crumbled bacon and tomato slices. Garnish, if desired. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This