Kentucky Fried Chicken Biscuits
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) baking powder
- 2/3 cup(s) milk
- 1/3 can(s) vegetable shortening
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Sift together flour, salt, sugar and baking powder into mixing bowl.
- Make a well in the flour mix and add the milk.
- Add shortening and begin kneading with hands (to cut in) the vegetable shortening and flour in the milk until thoroughly mixed.
- Add milk, if needed to form, and mix.
- Turn onto floured board, and knead gently 6 to 8 times.
- Pat dough to 1/2-inch thickness.
- Cut into biscuits.
- Place on baking sheet and brown in oven 10-13 minutes.
- Makes about 9 biscuits.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Linwaite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Kentucky Fried Chicken Biscuits Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads