Kentucky Bourbon Cookies
- 1 (12-ounce) package vanilla wafers, finely crushed
- 1 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup bourbon
- Additional sifted powdered sugar
- Combine wafer crumbs, 1 cup sugar, cocoa, and pecans in a large mixing bowl; stir well.
- Combine syrup and bourbon, stirring well. Pour bourbon mixture over wafer mixture; mix well. Shape into 1-inch balls; roll in additional powdered sugar.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note