Kentucky Bourbon BBQ Sauce
Makes about half a cup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) Kentucky Bourbon
- 3 tablespoon(s) Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 tablespoon(s) Ketchsup
- 2 tablespoon(s) Brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) Lemon Juice
- 2 teaspoon(s) Paprika
- 1 teaspoon(s) Garlic Powder or 1 fresh Clove
- Combine all the ingredients in a small pot and bring to a boil. Lower heat and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring to dissolve and blend the sugar. If using a fresh garlic clove, discard it.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by i63772 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Kentucky Bourbon BBQ Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments