Kentucky Bourbon Balls
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 cup(s) bourbon (Old Grand Dad
- 4 3/4 cup(s) chopped pecans, divided
- 4 cup(s) crushed vanilla wafers, 4 boxes
- 3/4 cup(s) dark corn syrup
- 4 1/4 cup(s) powedered sugar, divided
- 6 tablespoon(s) unsweetend cocoa powder
- 1. Mix vanilla wafers, corn syrup, cocoa powder, 4 cups powdered sugar, 4 cups pecans and bourdon. Refrigerate at least 12 hours.
- 2. Shape into balls. Pulverize remaining 3/4 cup pecans and sift in 1/4 cup powedered sugar. Mix together and roll bourbon balls in mixture. Makes 6 dozen.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Cheathers and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Kentucky Bourbon Balls Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Candy