Community Recipe from
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- dash of salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup buttermilk Don't have buttermilk? No prob, just add 1 or 2 Tbls of vinegar to milk.
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Cut in butter, add milk and knead into soft dough. Do not over knead!
- Pat into a ungreased 6x6 pan. I use a pie pan myself so you can use whatever.
- Cut into serving size portions before you cook.
- Bake at 400' for 15 to 20 minutes or until done and golden brown.
- Copyright © A Cowboy's Wife
- SUPER EASY, HUH?! OH, so good:)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by affj1159 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Kentucky Biscuits Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads