- 2 (8-oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup peeled, seeded, and finely chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup minced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 48 white bread slices
How to Make It
Stir together first 7 ingredients. Spread mixture on 1 side of 24 bread slices; top with remaining 24 bread slices. Trim crusts from sandwiches; cut each sandwich into 4 triangles with a serrated knife.
Pair with: Baumard Savennières or Oregon Pinot Gris.