- 2 pound(s) Ground beef or turkey
- 1/3 cup(s) Onion Chopped
- 2 can(s) diced tomatoes 28oz cans
- 3 can(s) Tomato juice 5.5oz cans
- 2.5 cup(s) Elbow macaroni
- 1 teaspoon(s) Salt and pepper To taste
- Brown meat with chopped onion in large skillet. Boil macaroni. Combine cooked macaroni with meat in sauce pan. Add tomatoes and tomato juice. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Simmer on low heat for 20 minutes until ready to eat.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by skench and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Kench Goulash Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes