Kellye's grilled wings
Love these wings! Spicy rub then toss with wing sauce, so easy! Party favorite. Enjoy!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) Chicken wings (not frozen)
- 3-4 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 3 tablespoon(s) paprika
- 1 tablespoon(s) black pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) chili powder
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cayenne
- 1 bottle(s) hot sauce (we like Frank's original)
- 1 stick(s) butter melted
- Combine all dry ingredients to create rub. Marinate olive oil and wings in large bowl for at least 1 hour. Lay wings out on cookie sheet and sprinkle with rub mixture, turning wings to cover both sides. Grill for 20-30 minutes. Let wings cool 5 min. Mix bottle of hot sauce with melted butter in large bowl. Using tongs, dip wings in hot sauce mixture and shake off excess. Serve with ranch or blue cheese, celery and carrots.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kellye and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note