kelly's sweet potato biscuits
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) sweet potatos- cooked steamed or boiled
- 1 cup(s) light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- 2 1/4 cup(s) Bisquick
- Cool & peel sweet potatoes. Mix together sweet potatoes, brown sugar, Bisquick mix & water. Combine ingredients thoroughly. (the mixture will be moister than regular biscuits.) Flour Table. Roll biscuit mix to 1/2" thickness Cut with a 2 1/2" cutter. Place on greased sheet pan.
- Bake in preheated oven at 350degrees for 16 to 18 minutes. (The moist mixture does not allow the biscuits to rise a great deal. A mindful eye should be kept on the biscuits so they do not overcook).
- Yield 1 !/2 dozen.
- Serve with fresh butter and enjoy!!!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MoiraJacquette and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes