kelly's sweet potato biscuits
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) sweet potatos- cooked steamed or boiled
- 1 cup(s) light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- 2 1/4 cup(s) Bisquick
- Cool & peel sweet potatoes. Mix together sweet potatoes, brown sugar, Bisquick mix & water. Combine ingredients thoroughly. (the mixture will be moister than regular biscuits.) Flour Table. Roll biscuit mix to 1/2" thickness Cut with a 2 1/2" cutter. Place on greased sheet pan.
- Bake in preheated oven at 350degrees for 16 to 18 minutes. (The moist mixture does not allow the biscuits to rise a great deal. A mindful eye should be kept on the biscuits so they do not overcook).
- Yield 1 !/2 dozen.
- Serve with fresh butter and enjoy!!!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MoiraJacquette and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note