Kellogg's Rice Krispies Treats-Stars
Community Recipe from
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 package(s) about 40 reqular marshmallows (10-ounce size)(or)
- 4 cup(s) miniature marshmallows
- 6 cup(s) rice krispies cereal
- canned frosting or decorating gel
- assorted candies
- multi colored sprinkles
- 1)In large saucepan,melt butter over low heat.2)Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted.3)Remove from heat.4)Add kellogg's rice krispies cereal.5)Stir until well coated.6)Using buttered spatula or wax paper,evenly press mixture into 15+10+1-inch pan coated with cooking spray.7)Cool slightly.8)Using cookie cutter coated with cooking spray,cut into star shapes.9)Decorate with frosting and or candies.10)Best if served the same day.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by becy420 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note