Kellogg's Rice Krispies Treats-Stars
Community Recipe from
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 package(s) about 40 reqular marshmallows (10-ounce size)(or)
- 4 cup(s) miniature marshmallows
- 6 cup(s) rice krispies cereal
- canned frosting or decorating gel
- assorted candies
- multi colored sprinkles
- 1)In large saucepan,melt butter over low heat.2)Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted.3)Remove from heat.4)Add kellogg's rice krispies cereal.5)Stir until well coated.6)Using buttered spatula or wax paper,evenly press mixture into 15+10+1-inch pan coated with cooking spray.7)Cool slightly.8)Using cookie cutter coated with cooking spray,cut into star shapes.9)Decorate with frosting and or candies.10)Best if served the same day.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by becy420 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes