Kellogg's Rice Krispies Treats-Chocolate Mutty Mini Footballs
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 package(s) about 40 regular marshmallows (10-ounce size)(or)
- 4 cup(s) miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup(s) peanut butter
- 6 cup(s) cocoa rice krispies cereal
- canned frosting or decorating gel
- 1)In large saucepan,melt butter over low heat.2)Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted.3)Remove from heat.4)Stir in peanut butter until melted.5)Add kellogg's cocoa rice krispies cereal.6)Stir until well coated.7)Cool slightly.8)Using buttered hands,shape mixture into sixteen 3-inch foot balls.9)Decorate with frosting.10)Best if served the same day.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by becy420 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note