KEEBLER CLUB HAM SPIRALS
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- KEEBLER CLUB HAM SPIRALS
- PREP TIME:45 minutes (plus 2 hrs chilling time)
- MAKES: 12 servings
- OLIVE-HERB CREAM CHEESE:
- 4 OZ cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup pimento-stuffed green olives
- 1 T sliced green onion
- 3/4 tsp dried thyme leaves
- 1/8 tsp coarsely ground black pepper
- Cranberry-Orange Cream Cheese:
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup chopped dried cranberries
- 1/4 tsp orange zest
- Meat Spirals:
- 6 thin slices deli ham or smoked turkey breast
- 24 Keebler Club original crackers
- Fresh parsley sprigs, fresh thyme sprigs or fresh basil sprigs
- STIR together 4 oz cream cheese, onion, thyme, and pepper in a small bowl. Set aside.
- STIR together 4 oz cream cheese, cranberries, and orange zest in another small bowl. Set aside.
- CAREFULLY spread either olive mixture or cranberry mixture over ham or turkey slices. Starting from long side, roll up. Individually wrap each roll in plastic wrap. Refridgerate at least 2 hours.
- REMOVE plastic wrap. With a sharp knife trim ends of each roll. Cut each into 8 slices. Arrange 2 slices on each cracker. Garnish with fresh herb sprigs. Serve chilled.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
KEEBLER CLUB HAM SPIRALS Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers