Community Recipe from
- 10-oz package(s) refrigerated pizza dough (tube)
- 10 ounce(s) frozen chopped spinach thawed
- 1/2 cup(s) cottage cheese, non-fat
- 1/2 cup(s) cheese, mozzarella or fet shredded
- 1/2 cup(s) parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1 clove(s) garic
- 2 teaspoon(s) no-salt mixed seasonings
- 3/4 cup(s) pasta sauce
- Unroll pizza dough and cut in quarters. Shape each piece into a square.
- Squeeze moisture from spinach.
- Combine spinach with rest of ingredients and mix in well.
- Spoon one-quarter of filling onto each piece of dough. Fold dough over into triangles and crimp edges with fork. Brush tops with olive oil and poke holes in tops.
- Bake in 425 degree oven until well browned for 12-15 minutes. Cool 5 minutes and serve with extra marinara sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ebelle and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
KCs Calzones Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sandwiches