KC's Sauerkraut Soup (slow-cooker)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2-3 carrots chopped
- 2-3 celery stalks chopped
- 1 medium baking potato cubed
- 16 ounce(s) sauerkraut
- 8 ounce(s) tomato sauce
- 5 oz cooked sausages (2 medium) in chunks
- 3 cup(s) water
- 1/2 cup(s) barley
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced or pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) caraway seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) white pepper
- 2 teaspoon(s) salt-free mixed seasonings
- Spray slow-cooker crock with oil. Layer vegetables, sauerkraut and sausages in slow-cooker. Combine rest of ingredients and pour into slow-cooker. Cook for 8-10 hours on low setting.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ebelle and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note