Katie's Pimento Goat Cheese
This super-easy variation of the classic Southern sandwich spread features goat cheese instead of the traditional cheddar, plus minced onion, crushed whole pimientos, and garlic for full-bodied flavor.
- 1 11-ounce log of fresh goat cheese, softened
- 4 ounces smoked cheddar cheese, coarsely shredded (1 packed cup)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup drained jarred pimientos, coarsely chopped
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish from a jar
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- whole radishes and celery ribs, for serving
- In a medium bowl, using a wooden spoon, blend the goat cheese with the cheddar, mayonnaise, pimientos, scallions, pickle relish, onion powder and Tabasco and season with salt and pepper. Transfer the pimento cheese to a bowl and serve with radishes and celery ribs.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note