these are delicious, moist and tender, didn't have lemon yogurt so used Trix banana strawberry that I had for the kids. I mixed cinnamon with the sugar for the top and also sprinkled with wheat germ. Yum!
Katie's Blueberry Banana Scones
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 cup(s) lemon-flavored yogurt
- 1/3 cup(s) mashed banana
- 1/4 cup(s) finely-chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup(s) whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/4 cup(s) butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup(s) blueberries
- 1 tablespoon(s) brown or granulated sugar
- In a bowl, stir together dry ingredients (except 1T. sugar). Cut in butter until mixture resembles fine crumbs. Add yogurt, banana, blueberries, and nuts. Stir until evenly moistened. Mound dough on a lightly soiled 12x15-inch baking sheet. With lightly floured hands, pat mount into a smooth 7-inch round. With sharp floured knife, cut through dough to make 8 wedges. Sprinkle top with brown sugar. Bake at 350 degrees until brown, about 25 minutes. Serve hot or slide onto rack and cool
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marymiller and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Katie's Blueberry Banana Scones Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch