Kathy's Too Easy Mac & Cheese
You've got to try it to believe it, so good & so easy!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2.5 cup(s) uncooked macaroni (Barilla is best)
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter or margarine
- 8 ounce(s) Hoffman's Super Sharp Cheese (No Substitutes)
- 1 quart(s) whole milk
- salt & pepper to taste.
- Preheat oven to 350, cut butter into 1 T portions, and put into 3.5
- quart casserole dish & pop it in the oven while grating cheese.
- After the cheese is grated, take the casserole dish with the melted
- butter carefully out of the oven. Stir in the macaroni and seasonings
- until the mac is evenly coated in butter. Toss in shredded cheese,
- distributing evenly. Pour milk on it and bake for 50-55 minutes.
- For pizzazz, a crunchy topping can be added 35 mins into the bake
- time. Potato chips crushed with butter is a favorite, but crushed
- triscuits and shredded cheese (leftover Hoffmans) is the bomb for this
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KathyLeeLee and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note