Kathy's Prosciutto & Goat Cheese Asparagus appetizer
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 bunch(es) Asparagus
- 2 container(s) proscuitto cut in half
- 1 log(s) (large) goat cheese
- 1 tablespoon(s) minced fresh chives
- 1 clove(s) garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon(s) Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon(s) red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Combine vinegar, mustard, and garlic in a blender. While running add olive oil.
- 2. Stir in the chives.
- 3. Spread each piece of prosciutto with 1/2 tablespoon of cheese.
- 4. Roll 3 stalks of asparagus in each half of prosciutto.
- 5. Sprinkle bundles with salt and pepper.
- 5. Top with vinaigrette. Serve at room temperature.
- Note: Either blanche the asparagus in salted water before assembling or cook completed bundles on pan in the oven for 15 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CookWithKristy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note