Baked Shrimp..eat hot or cold
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) shrimp cleaned, tail on
- 2 tablespoon(s) EVOO
- 1 teaspoon(s) butter
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon(s) white wine
- 4 clove(s) garlic chopped
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper, turn oven to 425 degrees, mix all ingredients in a bowl mix well, lay on cookie sheet and bake 10 minutes. serve hot or cold
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sharoncarlin and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note