- 1 1/4 cups finely chopped PLANTERS Pecans
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine, melted
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 2 2/3 cups cold milk
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
How to Make It
PREHEAT oven to 375° F. Mix pecans, flour and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Bake 20 min. Cool.
BEAT cream cheese and sugar with electric mixer until well blended. Gently stir in 1 1/2 cups of the whipped topping; spread over crust. Beat milk and dry pudding mixes with wire whisk 2 min. or until welll blended. Spoon over cream cheese layer.
REFRIGERATE several hours or until set. Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen dessert; remove rim. Top pie with remaining whipped topping just before serving. Store leftovers in refrigerator.
Total fat: 23 g
Saturated fat: 11 g
Cholesterol: 40 mg
Sodium: 370 mg
Carbohydrate: 34 g
Dietary Fiber: 2 g
Sugars: 23 g
Protein: 5 g
Vitamin A: 10% DV
Vitamin C: 0% DV
Calcium: 8% DV
Iron: 4% DV