Kane's Bloody Mary
This recipe received our Test Kitchens' highest rating.
Yield: Makes 2 servings
More From Southern Living
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 1/3 cups tomato juice
- 1/2 cup vodka
- 6 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 to 3 tsp. green hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Large pinch of celery salt
- Pinch of sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Garnishes: pickled okra, lemon wedges
- 1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a cocktail shaker. Press leaves against bottom of cup using a muddler or wooden spoon to release flavors; stir in tomato juice and next 7 ingredients. Transfer half of mixture to a 2-cup glass measuring cup.
- 2. Place ice in cocktail shaker, filling halfway full. Cover with lid, and shake vigorously until thoroughly chilled. Strain into a glass over ice. Repeat procedure with remaining tomato mixture. Garnish, if desired.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Tabasco Green Pepper Sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This