Kale with Sauteed Apple & Onion
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) curry powder
- 1 Granny Smith Apple-peeled & quartered
- 1 pound(s) Kale, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium onion
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- Sautee onions in oil. Add apple & curry powder until apple is tender. Add kale & water & cook, covered until liquid is evaporated about 5 min. Salt to taste.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cmvb1679 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note