This recipe tastes earthy and healthy. I like the combination of spices. I will be serving this to increase our vitamin/fiber/protein intake.
Kale, Tomato and White Bean Saute
Adapted from Fresh Magazine Meat can be browned in pan and then added back to mixture 5 minutes before it is done.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 shallot minced
- 2 teaspoon(s) garlic minced
- 2 teaspoon(s) fresh rosemary finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 6 cup(s) chopped kale leaves, stems removed about 3/4-1 lb
- 2/3 cup(s) low sodium chicken broth
- 1 15.5 oz can white cannellini beans rinsed and drained
- 1 14.5 oz can fire roasted tomatoes
- 2 tablespoon(s) roasted salted sunflower seeds
- 2 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add shallot, garlic, rosemary, paprika, and salt. Cook, stirring occasionally, until shallot is softened, about 3 minutes. Add broth and stir to combine. Then add kale, cover and cook for 6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir bean and tomatoes into kale. (If using browned meat, add at this time). Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ROBN4409 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Kale, Tomato and White Bean Saute Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables