- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 6 cups chopped stemmed curly kale
- 1/2 cup diced peeled avocado
- 1/4 cup toasted unsweetened flaked coconut
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and diced
- calories 133
- fat 6.9 g
- satfat 2.6 g
- sodium 112 mg
How to Make It
Combine olive oil, lime juice, honey, crushed red pepper, and salt in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add kale, avocado, coconut, and mango; toss.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.