- 1/3 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon canola mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup cored and very thinly sliced fennel
- 3 ounces baby kale leaves (about 3 cups)
- calories 33
- fat 1.3 g
- satfat 0.1 g
- sodium 183 mg
How to Make It
Combine buttermilk, mayonnaise, vinegar, garlic, pepper, and salt in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add fennel and kale; toss well to coat.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.