Okay, but I preferred the similar CL recipe that used blue cheese.
Kale Salad with Apple and Cheddar
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 85
- Fat: 4.3g
- Saturated fat: 1.4g
- Sodium: 129mg
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 6 cups chopped stemmed Lacinato kale
- 1 small sweet apple, thinly sliced
- 1 ounce shredded extra-sharp white cheddar cheese
- Combine vinegar, olive oil, Dijon mustard, sugar, pepper, and salt in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add kale and apple; toss. Top with white cheddar cheese.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note