- 1/4 cup dried currants
- 1 cup white balsamic vinegar, divided
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons unseasoned rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 4 bunches Tuscan kale, ribs and stems removed, thinly sliced (about 8 cups)
- 1/4 cup lightly toasted pine nuts
- Parmesan cheese shavings, to taste
How to Make It
Soak currants overnight in 3/4 cup balsamic vinegar. Drain.
Whisk together olive oil, honey, rice vinegar, salt, and remaining 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar in a large bowl. Add kale, drained currants, and pine nuts, tossing to coat. Top with cheese to taste.