Kale, Quinoa, Black bean Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) Cooked Quinoa (about 3/4 cups uncooked)
- 1 large lemon, zested and juiced (1/4 cup juice, 1T zest)
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1 teaspoon(s) chili paste
- 1/4 cup(s) cilantro fresh, copped
- 1/4 cup(s) honey
- 3 cup(s) kale leaves thinly shredded, raw
- 1 can(s) black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 large carrot grated
- 1/2 red pepper chopped
- 2 green onions chopped
- 1 avacado chopped
- 1.Cook quinoa (one cup quinoa to 2 cups water) according to package directions. Zest and juice lemon into large bowl.
- 2.Add coriander, cumin, chili paste, cilantro and mix.
- 3.Drizzle in olive oil while whisking vigorously.
- 4.Add honey and mix well.
- 5.Chop kale thinly and add to bowl along with the remaining ingredients except avocado.
- 6.Toss well with dressing.
- 7.Chop avocado and add at last minute.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mambaza and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note