Kale, Quinoa, Black bean Salad
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) Cooked Quinoa (about 3/4 cups uncooked)
- 1 large lemon, zested and juiced (1/4 cup juice, 1T zest)
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1 teaspoon(s) chili paste
- 1/4 cup(s) cilantro fresh, copped
- 1/4 cup(s) honey
- 3 cup(s) kale leaves thinly shredded, raw
- 1 can(s) black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 large carrot grated
- 1/2 red pepper chopped
- 2 green onions chopped
- 1 avacado chopped
- 1.Cook quinoa (one cup quinoa to 2 cups water) according to package directions. Zest and juice lemon into large bowl.
- 2.Add coriander, cumin, chili paste, cilantro and mix.
- 3.Drizzle in olive oil while whisking vigorously.
- 4.Add honey and mix well.
- 5.Chop kale thinly and add to bowl along with the remaining ingredients except avocado.
- 6.Toss well with dressing.
- 7.Chop avocado and add at last minute.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mambaza and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes