1. Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion; cook 5 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Add 8 garlic cloves; cook 1 minute. Add tomato paste, and cook 2 minutes, stirring to combine. Add wine; cook 1 minute. Add basil and next 4 ingredients (through bay leaf). Stir in 1/4 teaspoon salt. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Discard bay leaf.
2. Place pancetta in a food processor; process until finely ground. Remove pancetta. Place mushrooms in food processor; process until finely ground.
3. Heat a large skillet over medium-low heat. Add pancetta; cook 6 minutes or until crisp, stirring to crumble. Add remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, mushrooms, and 1/4 cup stock. Increase heat to medium. Cook 10 minutes or until almost dry. Remove from heat; stir in half-and-half.
4. Heat a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add remaining 1/2 cup stock and remaining 2 garlic cloves; bring to a boil. Add kale; cook 10 minutes or until kale wilts, stirring occasionally. Stir in vinegar.
5. Preheat oven to 350°.
6. Spread 1 cup sauce in bottom of an 8-inch square broiler-safe glass or ceramic baking dish coated with cooking spray. Arrange 2 noodles over sauce; top noodles with all of kale and 3/4 cup sauce. Arrange 2 noodles over kale and sauce; top with mushroom mixture and ricotta. Top with remaining 2 noodles. Spread remaining sauce over noodles; sprinkle with Parmesan. Cover and bake at 350° for 45 minutes.
7. Turn on broiler (do not remove dish from oven). Uncover; sprinkle with mozzarella. Broil 2 minutes or until cheese melts. Let stand 5 minutes; sprinkle with parsley and pepper.