Kale & Kohlrabi Salad
Community Recipe from
- 1 whole(s) Kohlrabi thinly sliced
- 1 bunch(es) Kale chopped
- 5 whole(s) radishes thinly sliced
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) red wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) sunflower seeds
- Zest lime & squeeze juice in large bowl. Add half of olive oil, S&P to taste and set aside
- On a mandolin slice kohlrabi, and radishes, add to bowl of dressing.
- In sauté pan add last half of oilve oil, garlic, kale & S&P, stir until kale is wilted and flavors absorbed.
- Add kale to kohlrabi/radish mixture. Add sunflower seeds and stir to combine.
- Refrigerate until ready to eat.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Liza3xchrm and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes