Kale & Kohlrabi Salad
Light and crisp with a zing!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 whole(s) Kohlrabi thinly sliced
- 1 bunch(es) Kale chopped
- 5 whole(s) radishes thinly sliced
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) red wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) sunflower seeds
- Zest lime & squeeze juice in large bowl. Add half of olive oil, S&P to taste and set aside
- On a mandolin slice kohlrabi, and radishes, add to bowl of dressing.
- In sauté pan add last half of oilve oil, garlic, kale & S&P, stir until kale is wilted and flavors absorbed.
- Add kale to kohlrabi/radish mixture. Add sunflower seeds and stir to combine.
- Refrigerate until ready to eat.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Liza3xchrm and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note