Community Recipe from
- 1 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove(s) garlic thinly sliced
- 3 cup(s) thinly sliced kale
- coarse salt
- 1 cup(s) lowfat cottage cheese
- pinch red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat. Add garlic and kale and season with salt. Cook, covered, stirring occasionally, until tender, 3 to 4 minutes. Let cool.
- Transfer to a food processor. Add cottage cheese and puree until smooth. Season with pepper flakes and lemon juice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CarolNaz and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Kale Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads
More Recipes for Main Dishes