This salad is so good. You will not be disappointed.
When making this bracing salad, dress the kale and collards in advance to tenderize them.
More From Southern Living
Total: 1 Hour, 35 Minutes
- 1 bunch fresh collard greens (about 8 oz.)
- 1 bunch Tuscan kale (about 8 oz.)
- 3/4 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- Lemon Dressing
- 3 Bartlett pears, sliced
- 2 avocados, peeled and diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 small head radicchio, shredded
- 3/4 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 6 cooked bacon slices, crumbled
- 1. Trim and discard tough stalks from centers of collard and kale leaves; stack leaves, and roll up, starting at 1 long side. Cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Toss collards and kale with cranberries and Lemon Dressing in a large bowl. Cover and chill 1 hour.
- 2. Toss together pears and next 2 ingredients just before serving. Toss pear mixture, radicchio, pecans, and bacon with collard mixture. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note