From "It's All Good" by Gwyneth Paltrow.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 bunch(es) kale
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 pinch(s) coarse sea salt (or kosher)
- 1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- 2. Wash the kale and dry it thoroughly. Discard the stems and tough ribs running through the center of the leaves. Tear into 1.5" pieces (roughly) with your hands or a knife.
- 3. Toss kale with the olive oil and spread out on two baking sheets. Sprinkle with coarse sea salt and roast, stirring occasionally, for 12-15 minutes, or until light brown and crispy.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CKSchirmeier and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Kale Chips Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables