Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 bunch(es) Kale Thin slices
- olive oil
- Heat oven to 275F
- Remove tough stems from kale and tear leaves into chip-size pieces
- Place kale in bowl and toss with a little olive oil (just enough to lightly coat leaves)
- Arrange chips on baking sheet in single layer. Sprinkle with a small amount it salt
- Bake 20-25 min or until crispy, turning once
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jenwiljax and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Kale chips Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables