Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 head(s) Kale - washed and thoroughly dried
- 1 to 2 tablespoon(s) Olive oil or Canola oil
- Sea salt (or other seasoning) to taste
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees
- Remove Kale from the ribs and cut into 1-1/2 inch pieces. Put the pieces on a baking sheet and lightly coat with the cooking oil. Sprinkle with desired seasoning. Bake leaves until crisp - usually 20 minutes turning 1/2 through.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by spiceupurlife and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Kale chips Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Snacks