Kale "Caesar" Salad
Community Recipe from
- 2 bunch(es) Lacinato Kale Stems removed-Chopped into bite size pieces
- 2 clove(s) Garlic smashed and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) Lemon Juice (2 medium Lemons)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Kosher Salt
- 1 pinch(s) Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 teaspoon(s) Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1/3 cup(s) Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup(s) Parmesan Cheese grated
- 1/4 cup(s) Whole Wheat Croutons Crushed
- Parmesan Cheese for Serving Shaved (optional)
- Clean Kale by removing stems, washing the leaves and drying. Chop leaves into bite sized pieces and place in a large bowl.
- Combine garlic, lemon juice, salt, red pepper and black pepper . Whish to combine and continue whishing while slowly adding olive oil.
- Combine dressing with Kale Leaves and using your hands gently massage into the leaves for 1-2 minutes. Kale needs to be massaged. Let sit for at least 30 minutes before moving on.
- Smash the croutons, grate the cheese and toss with salad. Add additionaly shaved Parmesan if you want as you serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by npursley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes