Kale "Caesar" Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 bunch(es) Lacinato Kale Stems removed-Chopped into bite size pieces
- 2 clove(s) Garlic smashed and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) Lemon Juice (2 medium Lemons)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Kosher Salt
- 1 pinch(s) Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 teaspoon(s) Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1/3 cup(s) Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup(s) Parmesan Cheese grated
- 1/4 cup(s) Whole Wheat Croutons Crushed
- Parmesan Cheese for Serving Shaved (optional)
- Clean Kale by removing stems, washing the leaves and drying. Chop leaves into bite sized pieces and place in a large bowl.
- Combine garlic, lemon juice, salt, red pepper and black pepper . Whish to combine and continue whishing while slowly adding olive oil.
- Combine dressing with Kale Leaves and using your hands gently massage into the leaves for 1-2 minutes. Kale needs to be massaged. Let sit for at least 30 minutes before moving on.
- Smash the croutons, grate the cheese and toss with salad. Add additionaly shaved Parmesan if you want as you serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by npursley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note