Kale and Pumpkin Seed Pesto
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 cup(s) Kale roughly chopped
- 1 clove(s) garlic
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) Kale cooking liquid
- 1/2 cup(s) parmesan cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup(s) pepitas toasted
- Bring a pot of water to boil with a big pinch of salt. Add the kale and boil for about 3 minutes, or until cooked through. Drain the kale, reserving at least ½ cup of the cooking liquid. In a food processor, chop the garlic and kale, and then add in the olive oil and cooking liquid in a stream. Blend until the kale breaks down into a pesto-like sauce. Finally add in the Parmesan cheese and pepitas, and blend a little bit more until the sauce is smooth.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TheresaEnk and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Kale and Pumpkin Seed Pesto Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes