Kalamata Olive Vinaigrette
Mediterranean flavors abound in Kalamata Olive Vinaigrette.
This recipe goes with BLT Salad with Olive Vinaigrette
More From Southern Living
Total: 5 Minutes
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup finely chopped kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- Table salt and black pepper to taste
- Whisk together olive oil, kalamata olives, vinegar, basil, oregano, garlic, and sugar. Add table salt and black pepper to taste.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note