Kalamata Olive Tapenade Crostini
- 3/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 8 garlic cloves, minced or pressed
- 1 cup(s) Kalamata olives, drained and chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) capers, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) freshly ground pepper
- 1 loaf(s) fresh bread, sliced and toasted
- In a medium saucepan, heat olive oil over low-medium heat. Add garlic and saute for 2-3 minutes. Add olives, capers, red wine vinegar, salt, and pepper and heat until garlic is lightly browned, approximately 3 more minutes. Remove from heat and spoon tapenade onto bread slices. Serve warm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note