- 1 package dry yeast (about 2 1/4 teaspoons)
- 1 1/4 cups warm water (100° to 110°)
- 3.9 ounces potato starch (about 3/4 cup)
- 3.15 ounces sweet white sorghum flour (about 3/4 cup)
- 3.15 ounces tapioca flour (about 3/4 cup)
- 2.6 ounces white rice flour (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 3 teaspoons finely chopped fresh rosemary, divided
- 1 Yukon Gold potato, cooked, peeled, and grated
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- calories 165
- fat 6.5 g
- satfat 1.0 g
- monofat 4.4 g
- polyfat 0.7 g
- protein 2.4 g
- carbohydrate 25 g
- fiber 1.4 g
- cholesterol 14 mg
- iron 0.6 mg
- sodium 229 mg
- calcium 27 mg
How to Make It
Dissolve yeast in 1 1/4 cups warm water in a small bowl; let stand 5 minutes.
Weigh or lightly spoon potato starch and flours into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine potato starch, flours, xanthan gum, baking powder, and salt in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment; beat at medium speed until blended. Add yeast mixture, 3 tablespoons oil, 1 teaspoon rosemary, potato, and egg; beat until blended. Gently fold in olives and garlic.
Spoon batter into a large bowl coated with cooking spray. Cover with plastic wrap, and let rise in a warm place (85°), free from drafts, 45 minutes or until doubled in size.
Preheat oven to 400°.
Turn dough out onto a baking sheet coated with cooking spray; shape into an 11-inch round. Brush top of bread with 1 tablespoon oil. Sprinkle with 2 teaspoons rosemary and cheese. Bake at 400° for 35 minutes or until golden brown and loaf sounds hollow when tapped.