- 1 cup uncooked orzo (rice-shaped pasta)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 10 pitted kalamata olives, chopped
- 8 grape tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) crumbled feta cheese with basil and sun-dried tomatoes
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh or 1 teaspoon dried oregano, divided
- 4 (4-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup water
- calories 354
- caloriesfromfat 17 %
- fat 6.8 g
- satfat 2.2 g
- monofat 2.8 g
- polyfat 1 g
- protein 33.9 g
- carbohydrate 37.2 g
- fiber 1.7 g
- cholesterol 74 mg
- iron 3.1 mg
- sodium 634 mg
- calcium 85 mg
How to Make It
Cook orzo according to package directions. Drain; stir in 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Combine olives, tomato, parsley, cheese, 2 teaspoons fresh oregano, and 1/8 teaspoon salt.
Coat chicken with cooking spray; sprinkle with remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, and 2 teaspoons fresh oregano.
Place a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 6 minutes on each side. Transfer to a serving plate; keep warm.
Add water to pan; bring to a boil, scraping pan to loosen browned bits. Pour mixture over chicken. Top chicken with olive mixture, and serve with orzo.