Very nice! I used grilled thighs and less olives, the taste was outstanding. Like something from a nice restaurant. Didn't do the orzo suggested in the book, did the zucchini/ mushroom orzo, and it worked great. Double the sauce, it is so yummy! Keep on the rotation.
Kalamata-Balsamic Chicken with Feta
Photo: Oxmoor House
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 273
- Calories from fat: 30%
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated fat: 2.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.9g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 40.9g
- Carbohydrate: 4.1g
- Fiber: 0.7g
- Cholesterol: 105mg
- Iron: 1.5mg
- Sodium: 612mg
- Calcium: 65mg
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 16 pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 3 tablespoons light balsamic vinaigrette
- 3 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons small basil leaves
- 1. Sprinkle chicken evenly with pepper.
- 2. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Cook chicken 6 to 7 minutes on each side or until done. Transfer chicken to a serving platter; keep warm.
- 3. While chicken cooks, combine tomatoes, olives, and vinaigrette in a medium bowl.
- 4. Add tomato mixture to pan; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until tomatoes soften. Spoon over chicken. Top evenly with cheese and basil.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes