easy to put together, beautiful presentation and most of all, delicious! Served over a bed of orzo, as suggested.
Kalamata-Balsamic Chicken with Feta
To keep the total time to 15 minutes, start cooking the chicken first. It will be done by the time the other ingredients are prepared.
Prep: 4 minutes; Cook: 14 minutes
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 273
- Calories from fat: 30%
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated fat: 2.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.9g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 40.9g
- Carbohydrate: 4.1g
- Fiber: 0.7g
- Cholesterol: 105mg
- Iron: 1.5mg
- Sodium: 612mg
- Calcium: 65mg
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 16 pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 3 tablespoons light balsamic vinaigrette
- 3 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons small basil leaves
- 1. Sprinkle chicken evenly with pepper.
- 2. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Cook chicken 6 to 7 minutes on each side or until done. Transfer chicken to a serving platter; keep warm.
- 3. While chicken cooks, combine tomatoes, olives, and vinaigrette in a medium bowl.
- 4. Add tomato mixture to pan; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until tomatoes soften. Spoon over chicken. Top evenly with cheese and basil.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note