- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 16 pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 3 tablespoons light balsamic vinaigrette
- 3 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons small basil leaves
- calories 273
- caloriesfromfat 30 %
- fat 9 g
- satfat 2.3 g
- monofat 3.9 g
- polyfat 1 g
- protein 40.9 g
- carbohydrate 4.1 g
- fiber 0.7 g
- cholesterol 105 mg
- iron 1.5 mg
- sodium 612 mg
- calcium 65 mg
How to Make It
Sprinkle chicken evenly with pepper.
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Cook chicken 6 to 7 minutes on each side or until done. Transfer chicken to a serving platter; keep warm.
While chicken cooks, combine tomatoes, olives, and vinaigrette in a medium bowl.
Add tomato mixture to pan; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until tomatoes soften. Spoon over chicken. Top evenly with cheese and basil.