Kalamata-Artichoke Pita Pizzas
Prep: 6 minutes; Cook: 5 minutes. To add different flavors to this pizza, try using a flavored hummus such as roasted red pepper or garlic-flavored.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 pita)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 287
- Calories from fat: 25%
- Fat: 7.9g
- Saturated fat: 2.2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.6g
- Protein: 11g
- Carbohydrate: 43.4g
- Fiber: 4.2g
- Cholesterol: 11mg
- Iron: 3.5mg
- Sodium: 773mg
- Calcium: 146mg
- 4 (6-inch) pitas
- 1/2 cup hummus
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 (14-ounce) can quartered artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 12 kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese with basil and sun-dried tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 450º.
- Place pitas on a baking sheet. Spread 2 tablespoons hummus over each pita. Top with tomato and remaining ingredients.
- Bake at 450º for 5 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note