I had this when I was on a Youth Encounter team and one of my host parents served it to me over ice cream. So good!! I made it once, and it makes a lot. Try halving the recipe.
Kahlua Fudge Sauce
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 2/3 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1 cup(s) whipping cream
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 1/4 cup(s) Kahlua
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) Vanilla
- In large sauce over medium heat, combine cocoa and sugars.
- Add cream, butter, ,and kahlua.
- Bring to a boil and then simmer for 1 min.
- Add Vanilla, cool, and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ZacAndAmber and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Kahlua Fudge Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments
More Recipes for Main Dishes