Yield: 16 cookies
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons Kahlúa
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add sugar, beating well.
- Stir together Kahlúa, coffee granules, and vanilla until coffee dissolves; add to butter mixture, beating until blended.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt; add to butter mixture, beating at low speed just until blended.
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface, and roll to 1/8-inch thickness. Cut with a floured 3-inch round cutter, and place 1 inch apart on lightly greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 375° for 7 minutes or until cookies are lightly browned; remove to wire racks to cool.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts