This traditional Burmese citrus salad will make your cheeks pucker and salivary glands go into overdrive! It's very healthy and it will make your taste buds tingle.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 teaspoon(s) Shrimp Paste
- 1/2 cup(s) Kaffir Lime Flesh (can be substituted with small limes) Chopped
- 1 bulb(s) Small Onion Finely sliced and soaked
- 1 tablespoon(s) Chili Flakes
- 1 bulb(s) Bird's eye chilli Finely sliced
- 2 tablespoon(s) Garlic Oil (see note)
- 2 tablespoon(s) Dried Shrimps Soaked
- 1.) Dry-roast the shrimp paste over the gas burner on low heat for 5 minutes until outside is crisp and a little blackened.
- 2.) Drain shrimps and pound until it is a powder fluff.Drain onion slices
- 3.)Mix all ingredients together.
- *Note: To make garlic oil fry sliced garlic in pent oil, or vegetable oil until crisp. Remove garlic.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JMaung and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note