Community Recipe from
- 1 teaspoon(s) Shrimp Paste
- 1/2 cup(s) Kaffir Lime Flesh (can be substituted with small limes) Chopped
- 1 bulb(s) Small Onion Finely sliced and soaked
- 1 tablespoon(s) Chili Flakes
- 1 bulb(s) Bird's eye chilli Finely sliced
- 2 tablespoon(s) Garlic Oil (see note)
- 2 tablespoon(s) Dried Shrimps Soaked
- 1.) Dry-roast the shrimp paste over the gas burner on low heat for 5 minutes until outside is crisp and a little blackened.
- 2.) Drain shrimps and pound until it is a powder fluff.Drain onion slices
- 3.)Mix all ingredients together.
- *Note: To make garlic oil fry sliced garlic in pent oil, or vegetable oil until crisp. Remove garlic.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JMaung and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note